[BKARTS] Seattle Center for Book Arts Accordion-a-thon this weekend!!!

B E E R !   S N A C K S !   P O L K A !

Last Call for Accordion-A-Thon Tickets!
Saturday, March 3, 2007 • 7 – 10 pm
Pritchard Island Beach Bathhouse
8400 55th Avenue South, Seattle
Tickets: $15

Just to get you excited about the Accordion-A-Thon this Saturday, here are some highlights from our silent auction benefitting scholarships for students to take our classes and workshops:

Buy your tickets now! Online ticket sales end Saturday at 10 am; limited remaining tickets will be available at the door. Get more information and purchase tickets in advance by visiting the webpage link below.

http://www.seattlebookarts.org/events/accordion.html

Don't forget about our classes and workshops, running now!
http://www.seattlebookarts.org/calendar.html

--
Lisa Hasegawa
ilfant press