[BKARTS] Updated Sherwin Beach Press Website

We have updated our website and invite you all to take a look:

http://www.sherwinbeach.com

Read about our book "Poisonous Plants at Table," with illustrations and a short story by Audrey Niffenegger (The Time Traveler's Wife).

Now in progress is "Saving His Life." Lee Sandlin tells the story of the extraordinary life and bewildering illness of his father-in-law, Russian immigrant Nick Cherniavsky. Illustrated with photoetchings taken from family photographs.

Martha Chiplis Sherwin Beach Press 119 W. Hubbard St. Chicago, IL 60610 (312) 467-6486 www.sherwinbeach.com