[BKARTS] G & R Gorges Bookbinders?

Please excuse any cross-posting.

I am looking for any information about G. Gorges and R. Gorges.  They
were bookbinders who would have been working no later than 1970.  I
recently purchased the remains of their bindery tools (after they had
gone through several owners) and came across their signature pallets
among the finishing tools.  I would like to preserve any history I can
about them.

Thanks for any help.

Sincerely,
Frank Lehmann