Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 12:50 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] Look of messages

Yikes. Help! I am confused about how to manage my incoming Book_Arts digests now. I am now receiving lots of gobbledygook text and repeating messages. I had been enjoying quickly scanning and taking time to read selectively. But, this is way too much to wade through. I am ready to drop and just refer to archives from time to time. Any further advice for me before I zap myself from the system? I am no expert, but I don't think I am a complete computer ninny either...

Thanks!
Andie Thrams

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information