[BKARTS] Book Arts in Vegas?

Hello,

We'll be in Las Vegas for a week for the Photo Marketing show - are there any venues for book arts in Vegas we should visit while we're there? Or anything paper related? We'll arrive on 6th and leave on the 12th. I was in Vegas just a few months ago and visited the Paper Doll, but maybe there's more to Vegas than gambling, entertainment and shopping.

Thanks in advance!

Jason

Visit the Rag & Bone Blog - book arts and paper lovers!

http://www.ragandbone.com/blogger