[BKARTS] gobbledegook

I too have been mystified as to why the Book_Arts message digest is suddenly coming
through seemingly as html code.

There are so many lines of code (twenty or thirty at least) to each message that it's just
about impossible to filter out the message itself.

Is this just a glitch in the system and is it also happening to those receiving individual
messages (in which case I shall have to switch over).

cecilia
http://www.cecilia-letteringart.com
http://www.duckpond-design.com.au/theduckpond

cecilia (sharpley)