[BKARTS] New Formatting a Pleasure, Not Cockeyed on All Computers

As the new formatting is not functional on all systems (and results in pages of garbage) let's save it for the websites and just post in plain text. This is the protocol on other lists. Though I'm sure the Seattle Book Arts posting is lovely, it's meant that I spent 30 expensive minutes trying to read the digest on a wireless PDA.