[BKARTS] Look of messages

Peter,

I too, like the new look of the messages, once you told me how to change my settings on the list serv. (I did lose the turquoise background, which was cute, but it was worth it.) It seems now that some people missed the message you posted on Feb 28, so maybe you should post it again.

As always, thanks for your wonderful work managing the list.

Sally

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information