Re: [BKARTS] How to sign photographs - a further question

Thanks Jules
This is a wall where many people are having a creative voice.and artistic expression..not a commissioned wall or space...Nothing is signed. it is near a 'hole in the wall coffee shop' and lots of local youth are targeting it overnight...but it is interesting stuff in terms of anger... I will check with a legal person. just thought maybe someone had prior experience...I would be using it as a cover photo..
best
Jess