[BKARTS] IMPORTANT - Garbled Digests

I've been experimenting with various forms of the digest and find that the HTML digest form works great. You can see a copy of today's edition at < http://www.philobiblon.com/upload/Book_Arts-LDigest.pdf>. The links at the top (non-functional in the PDF) will take the reader directly to the message/thread... Now, there is still a chance that garbling occur. This will always be the case when one creates text in Word or some other word processor and drops it directly into a message window, especially if the email program being used is Outlook.

The upshot is that there will always be imperfect digests and messages. The server (and I) unfortunately can't account for every single variable and next new thing (such as PDA's, cell phones, ...).

So, what I suggest to the digest users is that you send the following message (in the body, leave subject blank):

set Book_Arts-L mail html digest

to:

listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

p.