Re: [BKARTS] look of messages

------------------------------

Date:    Mon, 5 Mar 2007 10:17:05 +1100
From:    "Wood, Susan" <SWood@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The look of messages

I am a digest person - I suspect that there are more than 'a few' of us.
I followed Peter's suggestion last week and sent a command to the
listserv system to set the digest to html version. If you aren't sure
how to do this, visit the listserv faq.

I looked at the listserv FAQ and there was absolutely nothing about how to
set incoming digests to HTML.  Somebody, please help.