Re: [BKARTS] how to sign photos

While it may be the case that "no" photographers sign the mat, the only professional art photographer with whom I am familiar, Sergio Santos (Houston, TX), signs the mat, with a pencil.

And my very amateur uncle uses the gold hotstamp method, which looks very nice.

Just goes to show you -- there is always an exception.

--Marguerite Radhakrishnan

See http://www.philobiblon.com for full information

For the HTML digest send "set book_arts-l mail html digest" without the "" to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.