Re: [BKARTS] More info about a nipping press

Many thanks to everyone who answered my query about my nipping press
with the battered decal.

Living in southern Ontario makes it difficult to research this press
further but I'm off to see what's available on the Net.

In any case, thank you all again for the interesting information and
pointing me in the right direction.

Helen