[BKARTS] problems with new digest

hi all---- I just set my bookarts subscription to digest, to get the html listing with links to each message, organized by thread. the digest message cones, and looks completely organized--- what appear to be live links to every message---unfortunately i can't open any of the links. i'm on a mac using safari and mac mail---- anyone using those successfully or have any ideas about why i can't open them? i get an error message saying "Mail was unable to open the URL “cid:-13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;. No associated application could be found." that's unusual---- mac mail can usually open anything.

any ideas?

leeanne