[BKARTS] Registration of Ink-jet back-up

My diffcultly in using inkjet is that i like to maintain the standard of quality that insists upon a registered back-up of the lines of type. The feed mechanism on inkjets is jerky at best and makes registration in backing-up, wether printing a two sided form or backing-up on a second run, almost impossible. But, there may be better printers than what is used at my local shop. If you've had this problem and solved it, I'd appreciate a reply.

Thanks,

Leonard Seastone

The Tideline Press
68 Brook Street