To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2007 12:35 PM
Subject: [BKARTS] problems with new digest

hi all---- I just set my bookarts subscription to digest, to get the html listing with links to each message, organized by thread. the digest message cones, and looks completely organized--- what appear to be live links to every message---unfortunately i can't open any of the links. i'm on a mac using safari and mac mail---- anyone using those successfully or have any ideas about why i can't open them? i get an error message saying "Mail was unable to open the URL “cid:-13@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;. No associated application could be found." that's unusual---- mac mail can usually open anything.

any ideas?

leeanne

*********************************************** For all your subscription questions, go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive. See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information For the HTML digest send "set book_arts-l mail html digest" without the "" to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ***********************************************