Re: [BKARTS] problems with new digest

Just an addendum to my previous message in terms of different email software handling things differently...

For those getting the digest with links going nowhere, check your attachments folder. We use Novell's Groupwise at work and on a lark I set the options for my work email to html digest. Shortly thereafter got a digest that had a nice table of contents with no message text below. The messages were all there, but Groupwise chose to handle them as separate attachments. I'm going to try to figure out how to change that, but like with everything the key is the interplay between software and message format. All variables I have little control over. So, please check your email options and if anyone comes up with a solution please share it.

p.

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC
<verheyen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>