Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 5 Mar 2007 to 6 Mar 2007 (#2007-65) problem

Dear Peter, Listers & Listees,
I get the book arts digest version which I changed according to Peter's directions (from the books arts page) so today the digest came in a new form, with a table of contents, and neatly organized, with pretty blue listserv 14.4 @ syracuse university BUT I CANNOT OPEN ANY OF THE ENTRIES !!!! I keep getting :"Mail was unable to open the URL “cid:-6@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;. No associated application could be found." Any suggestions????
Thanks,
Ellen Wallenstein