Re: [BKARTS] Watercolour Monotypes

Thanks so much to everyone who responded, both on and off the list -- I think I've got a reasonable understanding of the process and look forward to playing around with my current abundance of scrap watercolour paper. :-)

I've also managed, finally, to get a website up of my books and would appreciate some feedback on the site and my books -- if you have a moment, please check out

http://lasquetipress.blogspot.com

Again, many thanks!

Linda