[BKARTS] Digest Query

I switched digest forms yesterday per instructions to HTML mail and last nights digest came through looking wonderful: topics on top with number of mails about topic and below each individual mail in the form of a link to be clicked on... but... when I click on any of them I get the following:

Mail was unable to open the URL “cid:-14@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”;. No associated application could be found.

I use a Mac with mail.app (the apple email client) in a week old computer. Do you have any idea why this is happening.