Re: [BKARTS] problems with new digest

I'm pretty sure the non-opening links in the digest are happening to those of us who use Macmail. I'm on the same OS and Safari version that Jill is, but I'm using Macmail versus her AOL mail program. Must be some incompatability in Macmail. Anyone have further ideas? Does someone who's having the problem have a service contract such that they could call Apple and troubleshoot this?

Thanks---
LeeAnne