[BKARTS] Seeking Instructors

We are currently scheduling for the Fall '07 and Winter/Spring '08 at BookWorks, a learning center serving the community of Asheville, NC and beyond. We offer a full spectrum of hands-on workshops, including bookbinding, letterpress printing, printmaking, papermaking, boxmaking, creative journaling, and more.

We welcome talented instructors to come and share with this growing bookarts community! Our workshops range from one day intensives to week-long classes, to ongoing series focusing on the craft of bookbinding. We are open to creative class proposals, kooky collaborations, and exciting exhibitions.

If you are interested in teaching at BookWorks, or in exhibiting your work in our gallery, let us know and we'll send you a proposal.

Check out our current website or email me if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Micah Pulleyn
Program Director

www.ashevillebookworks.com