[BKARTS] Confusion

Howdy folks,

There's been some confusion from my last posting. I mentioned something about sending out proposals to those interested in teaching at BookWorks. I should have said that we have a form, with guidelines, and we'd be happy to get those out. We also accept proposals that are thorough enough to cover the bases in our guidelines. If you want to teach here, please send us your info!

Thank you, Michelle!

Also, totally unrelated, I would like to offer a huge thank you and hello to everyone that I was with in Iowa at the Center for the Book! What a great crew of deeply talented book artists.

Peace,

Micah Pulleyn

Program Director
www.ashevillebookworks.com