Re: [BKARTS] Confusion

Hi Micah,
Might you be related to Rob? From Fiberarts?

Anyway, I thought I'd check in regarding teaching... I'm a fiber/paper/book artist who specializes in making and teaching plant papermaking. My papers have been in editions published by Caliban and Warwick Presses, and an article about my home mill Wake Robin is in the current Bonefolder. I know you have other papermakers in your area... but you never know. (I am also a teacher--special ed EH kids.) I've never been to N Carolina, but Asheville comes highly recommended.

Let me know if you might be interested.

Regards,
Velma Bolayrd