Re: [BKARTS] Problem in reading the List messages under Digest mode

I have not noticed any difficulties with my digest -  in fact I had not realised
anything had been changed until I started reading the recent messages!

I have been receiving the digest mode for a long time now to avoid the
down load of separate messages.

When I down load the Book-Art Digest it appears in the New Message
window in PegasusMail.  I then click on it to open and see a summary or
contents list of the Digests which lists all the titles with, in brackets, how
many messages exist with that title.

For the message received today there were 8 subjects for an actual 15
individual messages.    PegasusMail provides a Digest button which, when
clicked, gives another window which actually shows the 15 real messages
listed, not the abbreviated  list.    As far as I can tell they are all apparently
text messages - which is how I like them to be in any case.

I can only suggest that subscribers might like to try PegasusMail, which can
be down loaded off the web - try Google if not sure where it is.

Rodney Fry
Crowthorne
England

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent with PegasusMail 4.31a, BT Broadband System
W98 4.10.2222A 2nd Edn on ABIT KR7A-RAID,
AVG Free 7.5.432,  Mozilla Firefox browser v1.5
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx