From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Jules Siegel
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 10:01 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: how to sign photos

Jules Siegel wrote:

Thanks to all who replied. Anita will sign her pictures on the mat, if there is one, and on the back with the stamp below. Now let's see if it makes it to the list:

Well, it didn't work for me. For those who are interested, see http://anita.cafecancun.com/seal_300.jpg

Or let's see if this does it:

Anita's stamp

--
JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/