Re: [BKARTS] how to sign photos

I didn't. I just got a blue box with a question mark in it.

Kathy G

On Mar 7, 2007, at 9:25 PM, Jules Siegel wrote:

Bruce Levy wrote:
Good one.
Thnaks. Did anyone see the image in the email?

-- JULES SIEGEL Apdo. 1764, 77501-Cancun, Q. Roo, Mexico
http://www.cafecancun.com/bookarts

http://www.newsroom-l.net/

For the HTML digest send "set book_arts-l mail html digest" without
the "" to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the traditional digest send "set book_arts-l mail digest" without the ""
to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx