Re: [BKARTS] how to sign photos

I didn't see any mention of signing photos on the image, like painters do. All my Bert Stern photos are signed on the face of the print--the portraits, the landscapes and the still lives. Some are in ink, others in what appears to be gold marker, and others in red or orange that looks like grease pencil.

Best regards,

Richard
http://minsky.com