Re: [BKARTS] Teaching Bookbinding

$25 to $50 per hour

Daniel Winston <james9157@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I know this is a broad question, but maybe I can get a
general idea. How much would one charge for private
lessons, say maybe once a week for three hours? I
don't mean a one-time workshop, but on a continuous
basis.

Thank you,
Daniel Winston

See for full information
For the HTML digest send "set book_arts-l mail html digest" without
the "" to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
For the traditional digest send "set book_arts-l mail digest" without the ""
to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx