[BKARTS] Binding/repair needed

Good morning,

            We are trying to find a bookbinder in our area ( DE, PA, NJ, MD
preferably) to repair and /or re-bind part of a collection of books from the
18th & 19th centuries.  Can you suggest anyone? I appreciate your help.

Best wishes,

Kelly

Kelly Chandler

Director of the Antiquarian Department

Oak Knoll Books

310 Delaware St., New Castle De 19720

P: 302.328.7232 F: 302.328.7274

http://www.oakknoll.com

Member Antiquarian Bookseller's Association of America ( ABAA)
<http://www.abaa.org> http://www.abaa.org

International league of Antiquarian Booksellers
(ILAB)http://www.ilab-lila.com