[BKARTS] leather sale at Seigel

Hi Everyone,
I just thought that there might be people who do not get the Friday special sale e-mails from Siegel so I would point them to the website:
http://www.siegelofca.com

but here is the item I thought people would be interested in.

Sokoto Goatskin

*Generally sold to bookbinders for in excess of $17.00/ft!*

This is a specialty leather produced for us, exclusively on the finest Sokoto Nigerian goatskins. This leather is vegetable-tanned and re-tanned in Sumac, treated to give the leather a nice round hand, hand-dyed and hand polished or burnished. Sumac tanned goatskin is preferred for archival bookbinding (though it can be used for lots of other leather goods) because it has superior resistance to aging over any other vegetable tanned leather. In the case of bookbinding or other "flat goods" the primary degrading agent is atmospheric sulfur dioxide.

Colors on sale are Crimson, Natural, British Tan, Acorn, Black, & Purple.

/*Order in quantities of 5 square feet EACH.
**Special pricing on 3 skins+!!/

Normally $11.19/ft

Sale $8.95/sft

I have no connection to these people except that I buy from them. Dave Allen

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca