[BKARTS] looking for sublet in NYC while teaching

Hello to all,

I'm teaching at the Center for Book Arts from April 14-20, and as I don't live in New York, I'm looking for a sublet in the city for that week. Hotels are out of the question - too expensive. Craig's List is my next stop, but having already had a strange experience through CL, I thought I'd try word-of-mouth in the book community first.
If any of you know of someone in the city with a room to sublet, or someone going out of town, please pass on my info. Anywhere in the 5 boroughs...

Thanks,

Laurel Parker

Laurel Parker Book 25, rue Douy-Delcupe 93100 Montreuil France www.laurelparkerbook.com