[BKARTS] Digest

Well... I reset my settings as instructed. I am now receiving mail with links that do not work. I receive a pretty page, but cannot access its content. Feeling like a dweeb. I wonder if someone might contact me directly to help me out... Or perhaps our rural oh-so-slow- dial up is in my way and it is time to give up. Thanks for any assistance,
Andie

Andie Thrams
PO Box 304
Coloma CA 95613