[BKARTS] HTML format

Thanks for all you do, Peter. It certainly is ordinarily a thankless job,
but we do appreciate your hard work.

I personally liked the HTML format, but understand that there are people who
can't deal with it for technical or personal reasons and so we'll have to
wait. Rather soon, the text-based-only e-mail systems will disappear,
broadband will be the standard, and everyone will be able to take advantage
of the richer possibilities of HTML messages as evident in so many of the
other lists. This will be especially evident in arts-related groups where
the use of technology for creative purposes is otherwise embraced.

Buck Jeppson
Serif Studios