Re: [BKARTS] BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 10 Mar 2007 to 11 Mar 2007 (#2007-70)

I finally fixed my HTML digest problems. Using the command Peter gave
us to "undo" the HTML didn't work for me. Twice I tried it and still
came up with the links that went nowhere. So, yesterday I unsubscribe
from the list and re-subscribed and all is well. The digest messages
look just like they did before and happily all the previous code junk
is gone.

Thanks, Peter, for all your hard work on this list!

Laura

Laura Russell
Portland, OR

Coming in April 2007: Laura's new art gallery, 23Sandy. More info at
www.23Sandy.com

Visit my web site to see my latest artist books or event schedule:
www.laurarussell.net

Find out about book arts events in the Pacific Northwest by joining
the NWBookArtsList at: www.groups.yahoo.com/group/NWBookArtsList