Re: [BKARTS] Fora and Image Hosting

Some of the Yahoo groups may allow it, but since the storage capacity is quite low they either don't allow uploading of images, or may be full already. I have a page of links to pretty much all the larger discussion groups online at <http://www.philobiblon.com/lists.shtml>.

There are free/inexpensive image storage sites such as Image Shack, and others that can be used. Then all you need to do is provide a link to the image there. With your website at the NORDIC CENTRE FOR ARTISTS' BOOKS you should have your own hosting ability. I'm on a number of forums (model railroad related) that do allow images to be posted, but there are often "discussions" of what's allowed in terms of file size and the fact many (especially non-North America) are still on dial up, making links to images desirable.

Hope this helps.

Peter

----- Original Message ----- From: "NCFAB" <ncfab.epost@xxxxxxxxx>

I apologise in advance for this knee-jerk e-mail response but...does anyone
know of a book art related FORUM where pictures can be posted?

many pictures are posted at 3D sites such as www.cgtalk.com and
www.threedy.com so i was wondering any book art related forums??

Paul Bettinson

Peter D. Verheyen