Re: [BKARTS] Fora and Image Hosting

Yes, the informtion you gave does help, thank you Peter.

I am undergoing a license agreement for our (NCFAB) website at the moment
AND I think we will go for http://www.vbulletin.com/ to hold a book art
related forum on the website...

However, I beleive that it will be difficult to draw people away form our
much loved book art 'infocuzzi' that is BOOK_ARTS-LISTSERV

:0)

have a great week!