Re: [BKARTS] Exhibit in Victoria

In the recent past there was a notice about an exhibit of Canadian fine press books in Victoria, BC which was to end on March 25. Could anyone on the list send me some specifics as I would really like to go. -- Elspeth

The Pacific Festival of the Book runs from March 23-25 -- details on at http://www.victoriaartsconnection.com. In fact, the accompanying exhibit "The Art of the Book" runs through March 31.