[BKARTS] Convivio Bookworks Special

Hello Book Arts Folks:

This announcement is book arts related only in that--perhaps as a result of being book artists and not, say, accountants or dentists-- we are basically trying to raise cash to pay for all that handmade paper and persimmon dye we need for the binding of our current limited edition book, "Works on Paper" by poet Shin Yu Pai.

One way we're doing this is through what the automotive industry terms "incentives." And here's the incentive we announced to our Convivio Bookworks email list earlier this week, and now I figured we'd pass it on to you, too: We'll take 15% off your order of anything from our Springtime Book of Days Catalog, when you place your order by Monday, March 19 (Saint Joseph's Day... a good day to eat a zeppole). Our website won't mention anything about this discount, and it won't show up when you check out, either. But there are just the two of us here, and when we fill your order, we will deduct the 15% and charge your credit card the special price. That's the pleasure of doing business with a couple of guys in small wooden house in a quirky town by the beach. This is for anything in our Springtime Book of Days Catalog, and it's a little thank you from us to you... and a little incentive, too.

You can get to our website through this link:

http://www.conviviobookworks.com

You can get to the Springtime Book of Days Catalog from either the Catalog page there, or the Book of Days page, and once you're there, you'll find handcarved wooden bunnies from Germany's Erzgebirge Mountains, wooden pysanki eggs turned and painted for us by a family of craftsfolk in Russia, and spring-themed soaps made for us by local soapmaker Kelly Sullivan.

With apologies for the blatant commercial advertisement, we thank you kindly for your time.
John & Seth

"Thank you, and write when you can."
 Convivio Bookworks
 Inspired goods from around the globe and close to home...
 Books and broadsides, made by hand in Lake Worth, Florida.
 http://www.conviviobookworks.com