[BKARTS] Artists' Books on Radio National

Books as Works of Art
On Thursday 15 March 2007 ABC Radio National's Book Show presenter Ramona
Koval discussed artists books with writer and critic Sasha Grishin and
artist/curator Dianne Fogwell  in the lead up the opening of the
exhibition How I entered there I cannot truly say at the State Library of
Victoria on Saturday 17 March 2007.
The discussion can be downloaded from the ABC website at:
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bookshow/stories/2007/1872403.htm

Artists Books - a creative collaboration
On Thursday 15 March 2007 ABC Radio National's Book Show presenter Ramona
Koval discussed the collaborative nature of artists books with Melbourne
artist Bruno Leti and his long term collaborator the poet Chris
Wallace-Crabbe who have worked together for over 15 years on many artists'
books.
The discussion can be downloaded from the ABC website at:
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/bookshow/stories/2007/1872493.htm

Robert Heather
Manager, Events and Exhibitions
State Library of Victoria
328 Swanston Street
Melbourne Victoria 3000
AUSTRALIA
Tel: +61 (0) 3 8664 7288
Mobile: 0438 090 267
Email: rheather@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
website: www.slv.vic.gov.au

State Library of Victoria Creative Fellowships application information now
available at www.slv.vic.gov.au/programs/research/index.html