From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Micah Pulleyn
Sent: Monday, March 19, 2007 1:12 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Finding Sara Langworthy

Hello fellow book folks.

I was at the Iowa Center for the Book with an exceptionally talented,
absolutely beautiful Sara Langworthy.

Does anybody know where she is?  An old lady friend is looking for her
wanting to catch up.

-Micah Pulleyn

www.ashevillebookworks.com
BookWorks
428 1/2 Haywood Road
Asheville, NC  28806
828-255-8444 - studio / gallery

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without
the ""
                      to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx