From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Barbara
Simler
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2007 1:03 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Portable bookbinding equipment

Hi Dave,
Where do you get your melamine coated boards? I asked about
buying some at my local hardware store, but they just looked at me like I
was
crazy and suggested I buy some big (and expensive) pieces of countertop.

Cheers,
Barbara

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without the
""
                      to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx