Re: [BKARTS] Portable bookbinding equipment

Hi Barbara,
We get ours at Rona because they periodically sell the 16 inch wide 10 feet long ones at ridiculous low prices but I know that Home depot carries some as well. It is sometimes sold as shelving.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Barbara Simler wrote:
Hi Dave, Where do you get your melamine coated boards? I asked about
buying some at my local hardware store, but they just looked at me like I was
crazy and suggested I buy some big (and expensive) pieces of countertop.

Cheers,
Barbara

to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx