Re: [BKARTS] Portable bookbinding equipment

Thanks for your help on this. I'll try Rona and see what they have.

Cheers,
Barbara

On 3/20/07, Dave Allen <allen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Barbara, We get ours at Rona because they periodically sell the 16 inch wide 10 feet long ones at ridiculous low prices but I know that Home depot carries some as well. It is sometimes sold as shelving. Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

Barbara Simler wrote:
> Hi Dave,
> Where do you get your melamine coated boards? I asked about
> buying some at my local hardware store, but they just looked at me like
I was
> crazy and suggested I buy some big (and expensive) pieces of countertop.
>
> Cheers,
> Barbara

>  Due to persistent problems with display of the HTML digest, HTML is no
>     longer an option. Digest users, please reset your options to the
> "traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without
the ""
>                       to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without the
""
                     to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx