[BKARTS] sealing device for encapsulations

Hello,

            I would like to hear from those of you who have discontinued
use of double-sided tape in your encapsulations and who are currently
using some type of mechanical sealer to enclose the polyester.  I would
like to know the brand of mechanism in use and its ballpark price.

Thanks,

Jane Thompson

Little Rock