From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jane Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2007 3:22 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: sealing device for encapsulations

Hello,

            I would like to hear from those of you who have discontinued
use of double-sided tape in your encapsulations and who are currently
using some type of mechanical sealer to enclose the polyester.  I would
like to know the brand of mechanism in use and its ballpark price.

Thanks,

Jane Thompson

Little Rock

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without
the ""
                      to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx