[BKARTS] Exhibition in New Jersey

Dear Friends
I am very pleased to let you know about this exhibition in New Jersey:

Miriam Schaer and Debra Weier
Defining/Redefining the Book
March 23-April 21, 2007

Opening Reception: Friday March 23, 6.30 to 8 pm

Marguerite & James Hutchins Gallery and The Hutchins Rotunda
Gruss Center of Visual Arts
The Lawrenceville School
Lawrenceville, NJ 08640
609-620-6026

The gallery is free and open to the public. Gallery Hours are:
9 am-noon; 1-4 pm: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday
9 am-noon: Wednesday & Saturday

Both Deb and I will be at the opening reception this Friday, and if you are
in the area, we hope you can stop by!

There most likely won¹t be an on-line component to the show, but if you
would like a jpg of the card, please contact me off list, and I will be
happy to send you one.

Miriam