Re: [BKARTS] Acid-free PVA

Nordale in Revesby, Greater Sydney Area. http://www.nordale.com.au/
you need to have an ABN to purchase from them. They sell Henkel tubs (I think 15 or 20L, I can't remember). They also do large paste tubs and Board.
If you want a retailer you could also ask Winterbottoms in Seven Hills, they should know where to get it.
Look on the Yellow Pages site to find their number etc.

Also, Artwise Amazing Paper sells 500mL tubs of Acid Free PVA and Paste. Price isn't bad, but it is retail pricing, not wholesale.

If you need any other info Kel, email me with your questions. I used to work in the industry and have many contacts in the Sydney Area. If you need it, I can probably find it or know who knows.

Good luck,

Andrew Williams
Pickafight Books
www.pickafightbooks.com