Re: [BKARTS] posting pictures

NCFAB,

Am slow in replying but this might help.  One of the best Forum's
for posting pictures  is Flickr.  You can access it through my site which
will take you to a list  with some related to books. Try this.
Do a search at: Flickr Joan Michaels Paque.

JMP

www.joanmichaels.paque.com

NCFAB wrote:

I apologise in advance for this knee-jerk e-mail response but...does anyone
know of a book art related FORUM where pictures can be posted?