From: kel flowers [mailto:myceliae@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2007 7:09 PM
Subject: Acid-free PVA

Ok, I am trying (with almost no luck), to find a seller of Acid-free PVA in
Australia. All I can find are wee tiny bottles.
I am used to working with Talas's Jade 403.
Can anyone PLEASE help me out here, and I'll love you forever!
Much appreciated.
Kel.
--
http://www.kelfae.com

"traditional" version by sending "set book_arts-l mail digest" without the
""
                      to listserv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx